Viega ProPress Marine
Viega offers safe, secure connections across the seas
- Seapress fittings are 90% copper, 10% nickel alloy.
- Since Seapress fittings contain nickel alloy they are the perfect choice for systems that come in direct contact with seawater.
- Seapress fittings are available in 15 mm to 108 mm sizes.
- Seapress is easily adapted with NPT adapters and ANSI flanges.
Sanpress INOX Facts
- Sanpress INOX is a 316 stainless steel fitting system that is approved for critical systems where optimum corrosion protection is required.
- Sanpress INOX fittings are available in sizes 15 mm to 108 mm.
- Like Viega’s other press fittings, Sanpress INOX fittings come with the patented Smart Connect feature.
- Profipress was Viega’s first press system approved for marine potable water, chilled water and compressed air applications.
- Profipress fittings are metric copper fittings that range in sizing 12 mm to 108 mm.
- Like Viega’s other press fittings, Profipress fittings come with the patented Smart Connect feature.